Licensing Fees And Info For Karaoke Tracks

I'm compiling a list of the various backing track companies and their fees for using their tracks in a recording so you can legally sell CDs you generate using them.

Daywind Tracks allows the usage of its tracks for mechanical licensing (ie, the ability to record and sell your CDs legally using their backing tracks.)

Direct from Daywind:

You can lease a Master License for $150 per track or 10 tracks for $1000.

Call 800-635-9581 ext 5536 with credit card information.

error: Content is protected !!